Well, hello there, friend!
I see you have found my Chile blog, and I am happy you're here.
I am currently in Oshkosh, WI, preparing for this exciting adventure and enjoying the holiday season with my friends and family.
My departure is quickly approaching (January 7th), and I am both excited and nervous. This will surely be an adventure, and I have no idea what to expect-- and no expectations. I want to be completely open to whatever God has in store for me in South America over the course of the next six months.
So, since I haven't left yet, the purpose of this post is merely to put something on this empty page and to thank you for your interest in staying connected.
I'll miss all of my friends and family very much while I'm gone (and, in fact, that's perhaps my greatest anxiety about leaving). Staying in touch with all of you will make me feel much better, so please come back often and let me know how you're doing.
Until then, Merry Christmas!
Abrazos & Besos (Hugs & Kisses, of course!)
Amanda
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. It's wonderful to hear your feedback and your news, and I'm happy to know you're reading this blog. Have a wonderful day! :)